Thursday, October 15, 2015

A Few Cards....

I have not updated this blog for awhile. I do have a few cards to show.


I have needed a few sympathy cards unfortunately. The first one is a PTI butterfly die, layered over some vellum that has been embossed with the SU Flower Garden embossing folder, and an older SU sentiment.

The second card was also embossed with SU Flower Garden folder, and stamped with, hmm, a set I can't recall, but is SU as well.




These cards are similar. I used the Poppystamps brevilla house dies, and the Papertrey Ink Spring Hills stamp set.Stamp sets are PTI Congrats All Ways, and an old SU set for the "Welcome to the Neighborhood."



I have 3 grandchildren that were born within 2 days of each other..a set of twins (boy/girl) and a girl. So I made them matching birthday cards for their second birthday. The little girl lives here in town, so we hosted a birthday party for her. The cake design is inspired by a drawing by Junelle Jacobsen (I have taken several of her classes and love her loose, airy style.) The font is a computer font. 













And a few birthday cards, for birthdays that occurred over the summer months, as well as a couple of anniversary cards, a "hello" notecard, and a baby shower card.









No comments: